Aloha & E Komo Mai
My name is Angela Lammers & I have been fortunate to make Hawaiʻi my home for the last 13 years. My first visit to Maui was so incredible that after my trip, I went back to New York City, quit my sales and marketing career and moved to paradise.
I bring over 12 years of massage experience to the table, working at 5-star spas as well as performing therapeutic work with local residents. In addition to my 650 hours of massage school training, I have learned numerous other techniques, from medical massage to energy work. My favorite style is Deep Hawaiian Lomi Lomi and I also love working with cups. My job is to listen to my clients to create the best massage experience. I look forward to working with you.
- Maui School of Therapeutic Massage in Makawao, Hawaiʻi 2006.
- Bachelor of Science in Art Marketing from Georgia College & State University in Milledgeville, Georgia 1997.
- Contemporary Cupping Methods, ICTA November 2017
- Myofascial Release 1, John Barnes, PT- March 2017
- Pregnancy Fundamentals, Maui Academy of the Healing Arts- February 2017
- Lomi Lomi Advanced Techniques, Hoʻomana Training – October 2016
- Polarity Therapy, Institute of Complementary Therapies – July 2010
- Backwalk Training, Three Treasures – May 2009
- Mana Lomi Level 1 Massage, Hawaiian Healing Academy – January 2009
- Thai Massage, The Old Medicine Hospital Chiang Mai, Thailand – September 2008
- Medical Massage Therapy for Lumbar Spine, Hip Pain & Dysfunction – June 2008
- Lomi Lomi Level 1,’Oluea Massage Inspirations – December 2007
- Reiki, 1st Degree Usui System of Reiki Healing – September 2006