The Benefits Of Massage & Cupping
Who doesn’t enjoy a massage to counter the stresses of modern lives? Massage is helpful for simply relaxing and also provides other healing benefits.
- Reduce depression and anxiety
- Increase flexibility
- Stretch muscles
- Reduce cramping / spasms
- Release endorphins
- Enhance your sleep
- Increase circulation
- Improve skin condition
- Help with migraines
- Alleviate lower back pain
- Help reduce post-surgery swelling
- Improve your range of motion
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Shorten labor during birth & make labor easier
- Help athletes prepare for training and help with recovery
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing stretch marks / scar tissue
- Pull stagnation our of tissues and brings is to the skin level. This then brings the wastes and toxins up and the circulatory and lymphatic systems can properly flush them out.
- Can bring fresh new blood flow to stagnant areas.
- Use negative pressure to move things upward rather than tissue compression this is also creating deep tissue, lymphatic movement and myofascial tissue work.
- Helps loosen adhesions and restrictions and activates muscle and fascia
- Help with high blood pressure, diabetes, sciatica, insomnia, colon disorders, anxiety, fatigue, poor circulation, edema, injuries, cellulite, tension, headaches, fibromyalgia and more
- Effect the skin, muscles, circulatory system, nervous system, digestive systems and joints.